Huntingwood | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: December 27, 2018, 12:27 am
Established in the early 1950's, this great organisations has worked hard to uphold their high standards, quality of work, and delivery of service.
Due to internal growth, they are seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join their busy team in Huntingwood.
Working on a full time basis, your duties will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Ensure all documents are in line with government and land legislations, requirements, and permits
- Liaise with stakeholders such as local councils, businesses and landowners to gain permissions prior to construction
- Ensure relevant notices are distributed prior to construction in a timely manner
- Undertake audits and report on non-compliance
- Manage enquiries and complaints
- Provide administrative support to team when required
- Document all stakeholder engagement, complaints, general activity and relevant correspondence in database
- Maintain high company standards in all tasks
- Abide by company values of safety, integrity, trust, and excellence
As well as proven success in a similar role, you will require the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated capability to deal with high-pressure and stressful situations in a calm manner
- Excellent written and oral communicationn skills
- Great understanding of managing complaints and conflict resolution techniques
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Office applications
- Excellent organisational, problem solving, and research skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated and high level of initiative
- High attention to detail and accuracy
In return you will have the opportunity to work with an organisation which highly values and encourages new ideas and creativity.
If you are interested in this rare position, please send your resume today!
For a confidential discussion, feel free to contact Rita on 0447 144 818.
Thank you for your application,