Business Development Manager - Recruitment
Melbourne | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: November 30, 2018, 4:05 am
- Business Development Manager - Recruitment
- Mount Waverley Location
- Excellent $$$ + More!
Founded in 2011, The Go2 People provide tailored staffing solutions to a range of industries with a client base that includes national and multinational blue-chip organisations across the construction, resources and industrial sectors. The Go2 people deliver two specialist services, labour hire and professional recruitment. Combined with our industry leading internal expertise, we offer our clients and candidates a total workforce solution focused on beneficial outcomes to all stakeholders. We are a company that is genuinely respected, has good values.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Recruitment Sales / Business Development Manager to join the new Mount Waverley office to support the growth and expansion of the business across VIC.
Your primary responsibility will be to proactively identify, approach and secure new clients within the Construction, Building, civil and manufacturing space, as well as assisting in fostering relationships with the existing clients.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Ideally you will have proven experience in and knowledge of the construction, civil or Manufacturing space
- Proven experience in sales / business development and client relationship management in a B2B environment, preferably within agency recruitment or labour hire
- Exceptional influencing skills combined with a professional, strategic and value-based sales approach
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Strong computer skills especially with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- A valid driver's licence and your own reliable transport
- The ability to work autonomously and as an integral part of a team
- Able to show initiative be able to find solutions and resolve problems that may arise
- Able to operate calmly under pressure and meet deadlines through prioritising and multitasking
- Motivated to succeed
If this is the role for you...Hit 'APPLY NOW' to forward an up-to-date CV to our consultants.
To view more about this position or any other position with The Go2 People, head to www.thego2people.com.au