Senior Recruitment Consultant
Melbourne | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: December 31, 2018, 3:29 am
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Real opportunity to step into a branch manager role
- $60k - $85k (depending on exp) + Super + Comms + More!
Founded in 2011, We provide tailored staffing solutions to a range of industries with a client base that includes national and multinational blue-chip organisations across the building/construction, resources and industrial sectors, we have a BRAND NEW office in Melbourne and span across QLD, WA and NSW.
We are looking for an Experienced Recruitment Consultant who would like to work for a company that offers genuine support, ongoing training, opportunities to engage with new clients and inherit existing accounts. We don't focus on KPIs, we believe in autonomy and empowerment for our recruiters, but at the same time giving everything we can for the consultant to be successful.
- Pre-screening, interviewing and growing candidate pools
- Generating and developing new business
- End to end recruitment - Permanent recruitment and contract/temp work
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Maintain a regular marketing and advertising presence
The Ideal Candidate:
- Energetic and passionate approach to work
- Motivated to succeed & persistent in following up opportunities
- Ideally you will have some knowledge of the construction, civil or manufacturing space
- A passion for people and recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A professional yet personal approach to relationship building
- Able to show initiative be able to find solutions and resolve problems
- Able to operate calmly under pressure and meet deadlines through prioritising and multitasking
The person who will succeed in this role is someone who has initiative, is highly organised, resourceful and outcome focused. You will need to be able to build strong client relationships, spot outstanding talent and source from multiple channels (seek, LinkedIn, social media etc). Exposure to agency recruitment is preferred.
Why you need to consider working with us:
- Fun, supportive team
- ASX Listed, but not up-tight corporate
- Ongoing training and all the tools to make you the best recruiter you can be!
- Opportunity to attend networking events and talent seminars
- Birthdays off & Early finishes
- Awesome social events during the year
If you back yourself and would like to work autonomously in a social and supportive company, please send your resume via the APPLY button