Heavy Machine Operators - DIDO
Townsville | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: January 30, 2019, 12:19 am
Multi Skilled Heavy Machine Operators | Moranbah
- DIDO - Camp & meals provided
- 7 on 7 off roster
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
We are currently looking to employ a Number of Multi Skilled Operators who have recent production Mining experience. Ideally you will have experience operating Haul Trucks (Komatsu 730, CAT 777 & 793) along with any of the following machines, Dozers, Graders, Exacavators & Water Carts to be considered for these roles.
The role will see you working 12 - 12.5 hour shifts (depending on shift) on a day/night 7 and 7 roster.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Hold current RII or VOC for the above listed machinery (Haul Truck/Dozer/Grader/Water Cart)
- Be able to pass a pre-employment physical assessment and drug and alcohol test
- Other plant tickets will be highly regarded
- Standard 11 Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Contact details for two recent referees to support your application
- Have own reliable transport (point of hire is Moranbah)
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY NOW.