Business Development Manager - Freight Forwarding
Altona | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: November 26, 2018, 2:54 am
- Altona Location
- $80k - $130k (Depending on exp) + More!
- Utilise your proven freight experience to exceed in this role
As a leading international freight logistic company, our client has been delivering first-class supply chain solutions and third-party logistics services since the early 90's.
We are on the hunt of an experienced Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for winning new business and growing our customer base. You form part of the sales team, reporting directly to the Managing Director and contributing towards the growth and of the revenue base for VIC. Your core focus will be to generate new business and to be part of a growing team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (NOT LIMITED TO):
- Identifying, targeting and securing new business
- Developing, reporting and pursuing a continuing active pipeline
- Preparing and presenting proposals and tenders to senior decision makers
- Negotiating rate and service agreements with prospects and service providers
- Designing and implementing standard operating procedures for new business
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Genuine desire to build new business
- Proven sales success in the international freight forwarding space
- Capability to achieve and report on KPI's based on activity and business growth
- Corporate presentation and communication skills
- Positive and determined attitude
- Will come from a tier 1 or 2 freight company
- Must have a great customer service approach - their clients come first!
THIS ROLE IS EXCLUSIVE TO THE GO2 PEOPLE…If this is the role for you...Hit 'APPLY NOW' to forward an up-to-date CV to our consultants. To view more about this position or any other available roles with The Go2 People, head to www.thego2people.com.au