Senior Warehouse Clerk
Alexandria | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: November 28, 2018, 5:01 am
Due to constant growth, an opportunity has risen for a Warehouse Clerk. You will be working with a Pharmaceutical company ensuring accuracy and quality of all orders.
Working from 9am to 5.30pm and reporting to the Operations Manager, your duties will include:
- Ensuring shipments are damage free and of professional appearance when received
- Checking and verifying accuracy
- Following up on shipments with couriers
- Liaising with QC, Account Management, and Accounting departments
- Inventory control - cycle counts, replenishments
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment
- Work according to Standard Operation Procedures
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- RF experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar role
- Experience with Syspro and/or MasterControl is a bonus
This business is forever expanding and the opportunities for career progression are endless, so don't waste any time and send your resume now!
Thank you for your application.