Business Development Manager - Commercial Furniture
SE Suburbs Melbourne | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: December 30, 2018, 11:34 pm
- Permanent position - Commercial Furniture experience a MUST!
- $80k - $100k + More!
- Melbourne Location - Close to all amenities
Our Client has been creating exceptional commercial environments for the last 25 years. This family owned business is founded on a commitment to curate well designed, contemporary commercial spaces. Producing furniture for office fit outs, restaurants, the education space, hotels, shopping centres and healthcare, our client is equipped and passionate to deliver the highest quality of service. With an international presence, our client has over 100 employees that are dedicated to delivering projects from installation to replenishment, who work closely with Architects, Designers, Specifiers, Builders and End-users.
This is a rewarding opportunity for an energetic and motivated sales professional with prior industry experience in commercial furniture, to join the team and contribute to the strong growth of this long-established brand furnishing public spaces nationally per:
- Generate leads per Construction Report combing and telecom's
- Visit and build relationships with Specifiers, Builders, and Stakeholders, both locally and Interstate
- Record and follow-up of all lead-activity per CRM
- Costing and Quoting
- Project Management as required
The Successful Candidate:
- Proven sales experience across sales within the Commercial, retail, healthcare and hospitality markets
- Knowledge and contacts within the commercial, key corporate and government markets is highly advantageous
- New Business focused - you need to be a true hunter
- Strong knowledge of the commercial furniture industry
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Must have a strong business acumen
- Excellent Customer service skills - delivery is the key!
If this is the role for you...Hit 'APPLY NOW' to forward an up-to-date CV to our consultants.
To view more about this position or any other position with The Go2 People, head to www.thego2people.com.au