HD Fitters - DIDO QLD Roles
Biloela | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: March 11, 2019, 5:16 amApply for this job
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
We are currently looking to employ experienced HD Fitters completing Maintenance, Servicing and Breakdowns on a large range of Heavy Earthmoving equipment. The role will see you working 12 hours a day on a 7:7 or lifestyle 5:4 day/night roster. These roles offer an opportunity to lead to full time employment after satisfactory completion of probationary period.
Offering a good hourly rate plus penalties, you will also be provided with camp accommodation, meals and transport to site daily.
Key responsibilities for this position include though not limited to:
- Maintenance and repair of large earthmoving equipment
- Strict adherence to all health and safety requirements on site
- Working day and night shift
As an experienced HD Fitter you will be able to work on a combination of large mining equipment including:
- Dump Trucks (Caterpillar 773, 777, 785, 793, Komatsu)
- Dozer (Track and Wheel - Caterpillar D11, D10)
- Graders (Caterpillar 24M 16M)
- Loader (992G)
- Excavators (Liebherr 996B, Komatsu PC1250, PC5500)
- Roller (Caterpillar)
- Water Trucks (Volvo)
To be successful in this position you MUST have :
- Experience working as an HD Fitter on a mine site with heavy mining equipment
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Standard 11 Induction
- Coal Board Medical
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Working at Heights - completed within last 2 years (preferred but not mandatory)
- Confined Space - completed within last 2 years (preferred but not mandatory)
- 2x References to support your application
- Have own Transport
If you are interested in the role and meet the above criteria please Apply Now
Alternatively call for a confidential discussion on (07) 31641494