Eligibility: Ability to read and write basic English and Basic computer skills.
Duration: self-paced, within 3 months of enrolment
Training Type: Online learning assessment with simulated practical’s or workplace evidence portfolios.
Completion: Upon the successful completion of this course, participants will obtain a nationally recognized Statement of Attainment.
Price: $495 per student (when completed as an individual course)
- Determining the risk management process
- Identifying hazards
- Assessing risk
- Identifying unacceptable risk and potential actions
- Deciding on, implementing or facilitating of actions
- Reviewing the implementation of action
- Auditing the risk management process
- Completing records and reports