General Hand / Storesperson
Eastern Creek | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: November 7, 2018, 5:29 am
We are looking to employ General Hands for our client, who is a global supplier and manufacturer of industrial and hydraulic products to a wide range of customers including marine, industrial hydraulics and mining industries.Located in Eastern Creek, you will have the luxury of working close to home.
THE IDEAL PERSON WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Own PPE
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Physically fit for manual handling
- RF Scanning experience
- Demonstrate a positive "can do" approach to work
- Mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn
- Previous experience working in industrial, mechanical or the automotive industry - not essential
- Own reliable transport - Preferred, not essential
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- To be able to identify and use all types of hoses for the purpose specified by the customer order.
- Identify and use appropriate fittings for fitting to specified hoses, as per customer specification.
- Carry out all assembly techniques as per supplier or in-house procedures.
- Carry out assemblies using a variety of hoses for industrial, offshore and hydraulic purposes.
- Actively contribute to the overall team activities and promote good working practices
- To ensure that work areas are always maintained, cleaned and hazard free.
The Go2 People are market leaders with a team that has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now or call The GO2 People on 02 8892 0600