IoT Insight Manager
North Sydney | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: October 29, 2018, 12:50 am
Our client is looking for an experienced IoT Insight Manager to join their busy team based in North Sydney.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to work with a well-established company and make a significant contribution to the industry.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Exposure to the logistics, mining, or resource industry
- Knowledge of telemetry systems
- Analytical skills
- Project management and system development
- Time management
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong people management skills
Although day-to-day duties will vary, your core responsibilities will be as follows:
- Reviewing business operations and identifying opportunities for use of technology to maximise company and customer benefits
- Identifying productivity improvement and saving opportunities for the company and the customers
- Ensuring all budgets are being met
- Contributing to the strategic planning process and advising on operational challenges and opportunities
- Preparing business cases, implementation plans and delivery of solutions
- Ensuring delivered solutions are integrated into the IT architecture
- Researching emerging technologies and recommend alternatives
- Creating and maintaining relevant documents for DRP System
This is a national position requiring you to travel interstate 3-4 days per month.
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in being part of an organisation which is highly commended by their employees, we want to talk to you today!
Apply online now, or call (02) 8892 0600 for a confidential discussion.
Thank you for your application.