Boilermaker / Metal Fabricator
Western Sydney | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: October 25, 2018, 2:45 am
We are currently looking for a motivated and reliable Boilermaker to join our team. Offering an immediate start, full-time hours Monday to Friday + Overtime available.
Located in Smithfield, the hub of the industrial area in Western Sydney with easy access and onsite parking we are offering great incentives and work life balance for the right person.
To be successful for this position, you must possess the following:
- Experience with the fabrication and welding of Structural steel work, architectural metal manufacturing
- High level attention to detail and quality control
- Ability to multitask and plan ahead
- Strong problem-solving ability
Your duties will include:
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Checking fabricated items prior to and after welding
- Following and enforcing procedures in line with our Quality management system Resolving fabrication difficulties Perform welding duties using TIG and MIG welder Weld Mild Steel, Stainless and Aluminium Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders, or verbal instructions
- Work includes set-up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products.
- Overhead Crane, slings and chains, use of hand power tools, grinders, oxy set, and other hand tools related to the job needs. Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications
- Compliant with WH&S regulations and procedures
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now or call The GO2 People on 02 8892 0600