Receptionist / Administrator
Mascot | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: October 9, 2018, 4:16 am
An industry leader in the medical industry, our client based in Mascot is looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administration Assistiant to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Manager and working on a casual ongoing basis from Monday to Friday, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Greeting customers and clients
- Managing a busy switchboard
- General administrative duties
- Operate and use word processing, database and spreadsheet on excel
- Generating weekly reports
- Liaising with and updating clients
- Taking bookings
- Basic account management
- Undertake general clerical duties; photocopying, filing, message taking, incoming and outgoing post, maintain diaries.
- Preparation and tracking of correspondence and reports and the necessary follow up actions required.
- Office orders and deliveries
We are looking for enthusiastic and organised individuals with a keen eye for detail. If this is you, send your resume today!