DRIVERS Wanted (MR/HR)
Western Sydney | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: September 20, 2018, 11:55 pm
Our Client is currently seeking experienced MR and HR TRUCK DRIVER'S to join their team based in Wetherill Park!
In this unique role, you will be driving a Heavy Rigid or Medium Rigid vehicle delivering out furniture and goods to local depot's and DC's on a local run.
Shifts will be Monday - Friday 7:00am starts (up to 12 hour shifts) with an IMMEDIATE START for the successful applicant.
The role involves; but will not be limited to:
- Driving Heavy Rigid / Medium Rigid vehicles on a set local run
- Loading and Unloading Trucks
- Manual handling and general hand duties
- Strapping down load
- Maintaining a clean work environment
To be considered for this role, you MUST :
- Hold Current MR/HR Drivers Licence minimum 1 year
- Have a current RMS driving record
- OWN reliable transport
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be physically fit as this position will involve manual handling tasks
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
The GO2 People
We have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project personnel solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both clients and candidates.
How to Apply
Click on "Apply Now" if you meet the above criteria. Please note that we will only be shortlisting applicants who have the correct skills/licences as mentioned above.