Lidcombe | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: September 13, 2018, 1:12 am
- Generous conditions for experienced Electrical Trades Assistants
- Great opportunity on Westconnex Project
- Opportunity for ongoing work with good performance
Great opportunity for Trades Assistants with demonstrated experience in the electrical field to work on the Westconnex Project. Working 6 days a week with good rates and great overtime, initially approximately 3 months work with potential to move to the next Tunnel Project for a further 6 months
You will be required to work in the tunnels for each shift, and the scope of work includes;
- Installation of cable tray/ladder
- Installation and hauling of cables (circular cables)
- Working from Scissor lifts for long periods
- Spotting Electricians and assisting with Scissor Lift
Requirements of the Role:
- Industrial or commercial experience relating to electrical work
- White Card
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) License
- Working at Heights Ticket within 2 years
- Non smoker
- Be able to work in tunnels wearing a face mask
Lidcombe Station will be the entry point for access to the tunnel at the start of each shift so those using public transport will be considered.
The GO2 People
We have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project personnel solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
How to Apply
Click on "Apply Now" if you meet the above criteria. Please note that we will only be short listing applicants who have to correct skills/licences as mentioned above.