Sydney | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: September 12, 2018, 6:23 am
Our client is a Tier One contractor, offering solutions in civil engineering, demolition, specialist design and construction, asbestos and hazardous waste removal, recycling and waste management, environmental management services, and heavy plant and equipment hire.
With over 40 years' experience in their field our client prides itself on providing high quality end to end finished products.
About the role:
As the Foreman you will be report directly to the Operations Supervisor in a hands on role Responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of site requirements and equipment.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Civil Construction experience
- Knowledge of Concrete, Piling and Retention background.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Project management, performance and reporting
- Fill site operational roles as required.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager
- Ensure implementation of certified management systems, quality, safety and environmental.
- Maintain processing and production on site.
Competitive employment conditions will be on offer to the successful candidate.
To be considered you will be required to hold a current Driver's License and White Card
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY