Overhead Crane Operators/Storesperson - STEEL INDUSTRY
Minto | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: September 4, 2018, 11:29 am
Our client is a global steel distributor who specialises in premium steel and aluminium supplies. Currently they require a number of full time Steel Store Persons who have Overhead/Gantry Crane operating experience for an immediate start to assist with their rapidly growing business in one of their warehouses based in Minto.
This is an ongoing role for the right people who can demonstrate that they can work at a fast and accurate pace and someone who is willing to learn and take direction. Previous experience working within the steel industry is highly regarded.
Full training will be provided, and you will have the luxury of working close to home in a great team environment!
Your main duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Operation of Overhead Crane/Gantry Crane within a warehouse (No tickets are required for this)
- Receiving and storing of incoming goods
- Manual handling (up to 25kgs)
- Loading/unloading trucks & containers
- Assembly work
- General Warehousing
- Picking and packing orders
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- Previous warehouse & distribution experience, preferably within a steel environment (not essential)
- A "can do" attitude and honest work ethic
- Available to commit to working 38 hours per week PLUS OT!
- Flexible to move between sites/locations
- Own PPE - Hi Vis, Long Pants &b Steel Caps
If you are looking for the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to join a great company! APPLY NOW!