Site Engineer - Drainage & Utilities
Rockhampton | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: October 11, 2018, 1:33 am
About the Company
The GO2 People have recently been engaged by a reputable national construction contractor to assist in resourcing an experienced Site Engineer after successfully being awarded multiple projects across the eastern seaboard
About the role
This position requires an experienced Site Engineer who has a proven track record of working within the civil infrastructure sector and has solid understanding of local council and TMR/RMS specifications. In return for your efforts you will be rewarded with market leading remuneration as well a good work/life balance.
- Minimum 2-3 years industry experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience working on Drainage projects to TMR Specs.
- Good communication skills.
- Market leading remuneration
- Job security and longevity
- Major project exposure
- Opportunity for internal progression and development.
For more information in regard to the above position or a confidential/non-obligatory conversation please feel free to get in touch with Ashley Jones using 0477 705 295 or firstname.lastname@example.org