Casual MR Truck Drivers
Rochedale | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: November 1, 2018, 12:11 am
- Large variety of work and duties
- Various Brisbane locations
- Good rates and interesting work
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project personnel solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
We are seeking a large team of MR Truck Drivers, Labourers and Forklift Operators for Event and Exhibition Set Up/Pack up works in Brisbane. (Events such as V8 Supercars, Home show, Food and Wine Shows, Bridal expo's just to name a few!)
No two days are the same in the events industry!
Work is mostly in Brisbane City venues (Convention Centre and RNA Showgrounds) as well as their storage warehouse on the Southside of Brisbane. Work consists of loading and unloading trucks by hand and by forklifts as well as setting up of flooring, exhibition stands, furniture placement and spotting for forklifts. Forklift drivers must be confident and skilled at loading and unloading awkward/over-sized freight. Shifts can be any time of the day and you will need to be available on weekends as well.
YOU WILL NEED:
- A Construction Blue or White Card is a must
- Current MR or HR Truck licence (only required for Truck driving jobs)
- You must be well presented
- Ability to complete manual lifting tasks
- Be available most days/times of the week
- Be available to work in Brisbane City and the Southside of Brisbane.
- Adhere to safety at all times with excellent attendance
This is casual but consistent work which offers a variety of tasks and locations.
To apply for this work, please click on "Apply Now" to send us your most recent resume.