Senior Project Engineer
Rockhampton | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: August 27, 2018, 11:24 pm
About the Company
The GO2 People have recently been engaged by a reputable Queensland contractor to assist in resourcing a Senior Project Engineer recently being awarded two projects in the Fitzroy region with combined Project Value of Circa $180M.
About the role
This position requires a competent Civil/Structural engineer who has previous experience successfully delivering structures packages to TMR specifications. In return for your efforts you will be rewarded with market leading remuneration as well a good work/life balance.
- Bachelor's degree in civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience.
- Previous experience delivering TMR projects.
- The ability to lead projects and delegate duties accordingly.
- Access to large scale civil projects
- Market leading remuneration
- Job security and longevity
- Both local and DIDO/FIFO positions on offer.
For more information in regards to the above position or a confidential/non-obligatory conversation please feel free to get in touch with Ashley Jones using 0477 705 295 or firstname.lastname@example.org