Wetherill Park | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: July 30, 2018, 6:40 am
Our client who is a leader in the Steel Manufacturing industry has an opportunity for experienced Overhead Crane operators to join their team. Located in Western Sydney this position is for an immediate start with the opportunity to gain permanent employment.
We are seeking experienced Overhead Crane operators who are capable of working within a safe manner whilst moving stock around the warehouse using the overhead crane system.
Successful applicants will have previous experience in a similar role, with a strong work ethic and commitment to safety.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
Overhead Crane Operator:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Operate a Crane to load and unload trucks and store the materials also to pick metal and place on production machines
- Hold a current Forklift licence [prefer but not Essential]
- 12 months recent experience [essential]
- Experience operating cranes to move loads
- experience in a warehousing environment
- Be self-motivated
- Have your own reliable transport
- Good attention to detail skills
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Experience working in manufacturing or trade environment
- Reliable, trustworthy, flexible and dependable
- Right to Work in Australia
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
If you are looking for the next step in your career then we want to hear from you. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing company on a Fulltime basis so apply now!
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY