Experienced HD Fitters - DIDO Role - Central Queensland
Rockhampton | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: September 28, 2018, 4:28 am
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
We are currently looking to employ experienced HD Fitters to work on a large range of Heavy Earthmoving equipment on various mine sites in the Bowen Basin.
The role will see you working 12 hours per day on a either 7:7 roster or 5:4 lifestyle roster. Full time employment is available to applicants that complete their probation period and fulfil requirements of the position.
Key responsibilities for this position include though not limited to:
- 12 hours shifts - 5.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Working day and night shift on rolling rosters
As an experienced HD Fitter you will be required to work on the following equipment:
- Dump Trucks: Cat 773, 777, 785, 793, Komatsu 785.
- Track Dozers: Cat D10, D11, Liebherr 776
- Graders: Cat 16M, 24M
- Wheel Loaders: Cat 966F, 992G, 993K
- Excavators: Liebherr: 996B, 9400, Komatsu: PC5500, PC1250, PC600
- Water Trucks: Cat 773, 777, 785 and Medium Rigid models
To be successful in this position you MUST have:
- Experience working on heavy earthmoving equipment
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Self motivated, ability to work unsupervised and team orientated
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Current: Standard 11 Induction, Coal Board Medical and Drivers Licence
- Certificate of Currency: High Risk, Working at Heights, relevant RII competencies.
- References to support your application (Minimum of 2 referees required)
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now or call The GO2 People on