Silverwater | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: September 2, 2018, 9:58 pm
We are looking for experienced MIG welders to join a growing business with an excellent reputation.
MIG Welding work on customised products working out of a modern warehouse. You will be responsible for reading drawings and blue prints. Using your welding skills you will be responsible for producing client specific requirements.
Successful applicants will have previous experience in a similar role, with a strong work ethic and commitment to safety.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process
- MIG Welding to a high standard
- Set up, adjust and operate to specifications.
- Fabricate directly from drawings, samples.
- Provide general hand assistance in all areas of manufacturing
- Cut steel to specified measurements
- Use hand and power tool
- Work in a team environment
- General Housekeeping Duties
- Undertake training and other duties as required
If you are looking for the next step in your career then we want to hear from you. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing company on a fulltime basis so apply now!
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY