Experienced HD Fitters - Heavy Earthmoving Equipment
Emerald | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: September 2, 2018, 11:37 pm
The Go2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
We are currently looking to employ experienced HD Fitters to work on a large range of Heavy Earthmoving plant / equipment.
The role will see you working 12 hours a day on a 7:7 roster. These roles have a 2 year duration (minimum) with opportunity for full time employment to applicants who complete their probationary period and fulfill the requirements of the position.
Key responsibilities for this position include though not limited to:
- 12 hours shifts - 5 am to 5 pm
- Working day and night shift
As an experienced HD Fitter/Diesel Fitter you will be able to work on a combination of large mining equipment including:
- Dump Trucks (Caterpillar 773, 777, 785, 793, Komatsu)
- Dozer (Track and Wheel - Caterpillar D11, D10)
- Graders (Caterpillar 24M 16M)
- Loader (992G)
- Excavators (Liebherr 996B, Komatsu PC1250, PC5500)
- Roller (Caterpillar)
- Water Trucks (Volvo)
To be successful in this position you MUST have:
- Recent experience working on a mine site on heavy mining equipment
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Standard 11 Induction (Ideal)
- Coal Board Medical (Ideal)
- Current valid HR Licence (Ideal)
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Proven history of working on large earthmoving equipment
- 2x References to support your application
- Have own Transport
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now.