Roller Operators | Civil Works
Logan City | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: September 14, 2018, 1:45 am
The Go2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project personnel solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
We are seeking experienced Roller operators and Excavators Operators needed for projects such as road construction, sub-divisions, stabilisation works etc. You will also be required to do some civil labouring on most sites as well. Long and short term projects available.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience operating Rollers and/or excavators
- Current ticket or RII for Roller or Excavator
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test if required
- White/blue construction card
- Current Drivers Licence + Your own Reliable transport
To be considered for these roles, please click APPLY NOW to send us your resume, applications are not taken over the phone. Please ensure that your resume is up-to-date.