Moorebank | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: July 31, 2018, 10:46 pm
Our Client who is a leader in their field is looking to expand their team. We are currently looking for general hands to join our team. Located in South Sydney we have roles starting immediately.
We are seeking a tech savy minded person to join our team. this role is a monday to Friday Role 7am-3pm. We are looking for someone who understand basic computer terminology, with ability to diagnose and repair faults.
To be successful in this role you will need the follow:
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Test and present laptops and desktops
* Stock control and housekeeping
* Liaise with colleagues and other team members
* Data entry and recordkeeping
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Previous experience in testing laptops and desktops
* Good knowledge of personal computers and terminology
* Passionate about technology
* Keen to learn with excellent fault finding skills
* Strong communication skills
If you are looking for the next step in your career then we want to hear from you. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing company and work close to home!
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY