Experienced HD Fitters - DIDO Role
Emerald | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: September 2, 2018, 11:53 pm
The Go2 People are fast becoming an employer choice in Queensland, and have recently secured a number of long term labour hire contract on some of the region's largest infrastructure projects.
At present we are currently looking to experienced Heavy Duty fitters for a number of coal mine sites in Central Queensland. Ideally you will have worked in a similar role and be looking for an ongoing position.
These roles are working on a variety of rosters, with accommodation provided, working 12 hours per day, on a DIDO basis.
Key responsibilities for these positions include though not limited to:
- Working a 7:7 day/night shift on a Mine Site
- Maintenance, Servicing and Breakdowns
We are looking for experience on a combination of large mining equipment including:
- Haul Trucks (Caterpillar, Komatsu)
- Excavators (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Liebherr)
- Dozer (Track and Wheel)
- Graders (Caterpillar)
- Roller (Bomag, Lobrero, Caterpillar)
- Water Trucks (Volvo)
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter/Mechanic
- Standard 11 Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Proven history of work on large operations equipment
- 2x Reference to support your application
- Have own Transport
- Current Drivers Licence
- OHS Construction card (blue /white card)
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for ongoing employment please Apply Now.